9 January 2023
Seasonal Events Staff Needed
Please note: You must be over 18 to apply. Job includes bar (alcohol) work.
ICE ARENA WALES is a premier sports facility in Cardiff Bay and we are actively recruiting for Events Assistants.
As part of our Events Team, you will make sure that our customers receive fantastic customer service every time.
Under the direction of the Events Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Carrying out bar work – serving soft and alcoholic drinks, along with snacks to our customers
- Using a till system to process orders and payments
- General cleaning duties post event – wiping down working areas and disposing of any waste around the arena
- Ensure equipment used is cleaned to a high standard and maintain food hygiene & health and safety standards for the safety of our customers, yourself and other team members.
We are seeking individuals who are confident communicators, with an enthusiasm for delivery exceptional customer service. Our events are a busy environment to work in, but enjoyable, so being a team player is essential. You must be reliable and punctual for each shift and we will provide you with uniform. General hours of work are evenings and weekends and we offer zero hour contracts of employment to allow you and us flexibility.
Working remotely: No
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £4.81-£9.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Late evenings / Weekend availability
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.comBack to news