30 July 2021
Monday 2nd Opening Guidelines
After a long 16 months, we can confirm that the Arena will now be open from Monday 2nd August. Here is the key information you need to know before your visit.
We have now implemented an online booking system for Public Sessions and Patch (more info on lessons coming soon). From now on, ALL bookings for any of these sessions must pre-booked before you arrive.
Book today - Book Online
As well as following Government guidelines, we have put some extra measures in place to ensure your safety on and off the ice as well as that of our team.
- Please make use of the sanitise stations provided which will be set up around the arena
- Stick to the one way system by following the signs accordingly
- Give each other space when queueing
- Masks must be worn inside the arena, but can be taken off when on the ice
- Socially distance when in the building
- If faced with symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please stay at home and self-isolate. Consult a doctor or the NHS and follow their instructions. Limit contact with others and avoid interaction and individuals who are ill. Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others
- There will be increased cleaning periods throughout the day
- Safety shields at tills
- All sessions MUST be pre-booked online
- Skates will be cleaned down thoroughly between each useBack to news