Terms & Conditions
Health and Safety
a. If you or a member of your household are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 you and they must follow the latest government guidelines on isolation and reporting and not come to the Arena until it is safe to do so.
b. At all times you must conform to the displayed instructions and any instructions given by staff regarding social distancing,
c. Facilities users are responsible for their own health and safety and should conduct their activities in a safe manner at all times so as to not impact on the health and safety of themselves or others when on the premises.
d. Admission may be refused to any person who is considered to pose a danger either to themselves or to others.
e. In the event of an accident or incident, you must inform a member of our team immediately.
f. Animals are not permitted into the venue except for assistant dogs.
g. smoking is strictly prohibited. This includes all electronic devices.
h. No food, drink or alcohol are to be brought into the Arena. Only the food, drink and alcohol that are purchased in the Arena, can be consumed within the Venue, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds.
I. No illegal substances, weapons or offensive items may be brought into the Arena.
j. We reserve the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
1. The Terms and Conditions upon which this ticket is issued by Ice Arena Wales (I.A.W) are set out below. The acceptance of this ticket shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of these Terms and Conditions. A breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it shall be nullified.
2. I.A.W reserves the right in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the ticket holder to the event or any part of the event, to remove the ticket holder from the event or to direct the ticket holder to another part of the event.
3. Entry into the event will be authorised on a event day only upon the presentation of a valid ticket by each ticket holder seeking to gain entrance. Individuals who have been banned from attending events by competent authorities or sports governing bodies in any jurisdiction, or who are considered as a security risk, are prohibited from entering or remaining in the event. On entering the events, the ticket holder agrees to abide by event regulations at all times. For full details of venue regulations please click here
4. The instructions of Management, staff and Stewards must be obeyed at all times, ticket holders must truthfully answer any question concerning a ticket from a steward or member of Management.
5. If the ticket holder is refused admission or removed, no money shall be refunded.
6. Should the event be abandoned or postponed, no entitlements to refund shall arise. If the event is subsequently rescheduled, this ticket shall be valid for the later date unless otherwise advised by I.A.W.
7. A ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
8. This ticket is only valid for the section of the event printed on it.
9. Tickets may only be purchased from I.A.W or officially authorised agents of The Event Promoter. Any ticket obtained from any other source (for example, unauthorised intermediaries such as ticket brokers, internet auctions, internet ticket agents) will be rendered void, and all rights of entry into the Stadium will be nullified. Any person seeking to use such a ticket obtained through unauthorised sources will be refused entry into the Arena, ejected from the Arena and/or will have their ticket seized by the Management, in addition to other remedies available to the Management
10. Upon request from Management, ticket holders must explain how, from whom, where and for what consideration they obtained their tickets.
11. Ticket Holders are not permitted to exit and re-enter the event except in the case of an emergency. Patrons must inform a member of staff in order to ensure controlled and secure egress and access.
12. This ticket shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purposes unless expressly authorised in writing by I.A.W.
13. The sale of concession tickets by I.A.W is strictly for ticket holders who meet the criteria. Holders of a concession ticket must meet the criteria when entering the event. Proof of meeting the criteria may be requested on entry to the event.
14. A ticket purchaser must arrive to the event at least 30 minutes prior to start to ensure entry to the event.
15. I.A.W, its servants or agents shall have no liability for loss injury or damage to the ticket holder, or his/her property while in the events or any part thereof on entering or leaving the events, whether caused by negligence or breach of contract of the Arena or any of its servants or agents or otherwise.
16. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment's (whether audio or visual) is prohibited. This includes the use of tablets (ie. ipad) laptops, professional cameras and GoPros are not permitted in the arena. photography and recording on mobile phones is also prohibited.
17. Purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and regulations. Breach of these regulations and/or terms and conditions shall render the ticket void.